1. MOVIES– Zoolander No. 2 is NOW PLAYING!! Former models Derek Zoolander and Hansel are at it again! Don’t miss this hilarious sequel! Rated PG-13
2. MOVIES: Don’t have a honey to make plans with on Valentines Day weekend? That’s okay! With the most perfect timing “How To Be Single” is NOW PLAYING! “There’s a right way to be single, a wrong way to be single, and then…there’s Alice.” Rated R.
3. MOVIES: If you’ve been craving action, comedy, adventure, AND Ryan Reynolds then be sure to see “Deadpool”! “Former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool.” Rated R
4. MUSIC: The SmokeOuts are at the Revelry Room Tonight Friday, 2/12/16! They are a local promotion group and will be presenting Chattanooga’s rising hip-hop talent. Special guests include: Special guests: DJ Hise Cold, Shoey, Michael Da Vinci, Johnny Smathers, and Bby Mutha. Must be 18 or older, tickets are $13 and the doors open at 8PM!
5. MUSIC: Saturday night at the Revelry Room 2/13/16 the Indie groups Hank and Cupcakes, and The Dead Deads will be performing! Must be 18 yrs or older, tickets are $10, and doors open at 8PM!
6. MUSIC: An alternative rock band called Mutemath is performing at Track 29 on Saturday 2/13/16 featuring Nothing But Theives as support! Get your tickets cheaper before the day of the show for $22, day of $25. Must be 18 yrs or older doors open at 8PM!
7. EVENTS: Already getting all dressed up this weekend for Valentines Day? Why not go to a ball! “The Heritage House Arts and Civic Center will host the weird and wonderful Gwendolyn and her fantastical Bleeding Hearts Ball tonight where costumes are welcomed! There will be dancing, food, door prices, vignettes, and music tonight Feb. 12! Located at 1428 Jenkins Road it costs $35 per person or $60 per couple.
8. EVENTS: Tonight at the Chattanooga Zoo hosting the annual Cocktails for Conservation event. Guests are invited to enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, keeper chats, animal training demos, animal encounters and behind-the-scenes tours during the event. Instructors will also discuss ongoing conservation efforts at the zoo. Must be 21 yrs or older to attend. Starts at 6PM and tickets are $40 per person.
9. EVENTS: Spend your Valentines Day at the Honest Pint Downtown. The venue will offer drink specials throughout the night and live music from Roger Alan Wade, Genki Genki Panic and Hatestomp. Music starts at 9 p.m. and continues all night. Tickets are $10 at the door.
10. FOOD: One of the most romantic restaurants in Chattanooga with some of the best organic food is Alleia. Another one of Chief Lindley’s masterpieces. Located at 25 E. Main Street, open this weekend Friday and Saturday form 5PM to 11PM. Closed Sunday. Visit http://alleiarestaurant.com for more details.