- Ice Skating: Get the kids and get your ice skates on! This is Chattanooga’s Ice On The Landing last weekend! Come and skate with the penguin mascot from the Tennessee Aquarium from 6-8PM. Adult tickets are $10 and children 12 and under are $8. Each ticket comes with skate rentals and is good for up to 2 hours of skating.
2. Live Music – Those Darlins- a rockband from Nashville will be at JJ’s Bohemia tonight, Friday, Jan. 15th at 10PM. Better come check them out since this will be their final tour! It costs $10 and will be worth every penny as Paste Magazine called Those Darlins one of the “top live acts” of 2014!
3. Live Music – If you haven’t been to the Revelry Room yet in the Choo Choo, tonight is the night to check it out! Grab your friends because Fly By Radio will be there, a “female fronted Rock N Roll band that’s gonna make you dance!”
Doors open at 8PM for 18 yrs and up (ID required), $12 per person.
4. Live Music – Is bluegrass more your style? Then Steep Canyon Rangers is your band! This North Carolina band will be at the Revelry room Saturday night. Tickets are $17 – $20. Doors open at 8PM and ID is required, 18 yrs and up only.
5. Food – Chattanooga’s new restaurant on West Main Street wants to make sure you get fed with a farm fresh menu. Feed Co. Table and Tavern claims to be an artful combination of tavern and family dining with a stunning destination. Table hours Monday – Saturday 11AM – 10PM, tavern hours Monday – Thursday 11Am – 11PM, Saturday 11AM – 12AM, Closed Sunday.
6. Movies – Kevin Hart and Ice Cube do it again in the hilarious comedy Ride Along 2, the sequel to the blockbuster action comedy that gave us the years most popular comedy duo. Now playing in theaters! Rated PG-13
7. Movies – 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi is another new movie out this weekend. When everything went wrong after an American Ambassador was killed at an attack at a U.S. compound in Libya six men had the courage to do what was right. Rated R
8. Movies – In case you were wondering, Yes, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is still playing in theaters. So if you have not had a chance to see this $1.8 Billion Box Office Sale, you still can but may the force be with you!
9. Food – Nathan Lindley, who’s founder of St. John’s Restaurant, Alleia, and with the opening of Public House, has now opened the Il Primo restaurant at the old greenlife building on Hixson Pike. Dinner served Monday – Thursday 5Pm – 9:30PM, Friday and Saturday 5PM – 11PM. Bar hours are M-Th 4PM – 10:30PM and Fri.-Sat. 4PM- midnight.
10. Food – The 5 Bar has come to Chattanooga! Located on Manufacturers Road #101 Dinner is Sun – Thu 5PM to 10PM, and Fri-Sat 5PM to 12AM. Brunch is served Sunday 10AM to 3PM. Happy Hour EVERYDAY 4PM to 6PM, Wine-Down Wednesdays, Ladie’s Night on Thursdays!